03 January 2011

a late start...


















unbeknownst to either of them, they wore almost the same thing! and looked good doing it! (it was the only dressy outfit either had brought home..)











celebrating new year's eve!











loving my brother...

















then, we drove to westport and got to visit with great grandpa and the swansons!!

















nora had a tea party using great grandma's china..











cheese!











nora told me it was the "best tea party ever". thanks auntie rebecky for letting us stay!











did i show you the newest addition to my sewing room? a sweet letter from some friends!

a new year... 2011. wow! i am working on some resolutions.

1. no more soda... at least not on a regular basis
2. blog more (i started last year with every day.. that's my goal again!)
3. daily time with God... i was better last year than previous, so here's to making this year better, too!
4. lose 10 pounds
5. make sewing profitable... or at least break even! i am working on starting my own little business with the stuff i make. check out www.pinkhydrangea.blogspot.com. it's my start!

that's where i'll start... i am sure i will add more!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey there - I tried to visit your new blog but it links to someone named Sarah and an old blog from 2008?