16 November 2011

unclassified...










nothing about this is photoshopped. my husband's wonderful ship (put here with his permission!!!), the blue water...












checking out some other islands. from david... "In the pictures I sent, the one at dusk with the machine gunner looking
through binoculars has Niihau in the background. The split photo with
the multiple ships is the Na Pali coast in the background."











david's ship is the one touching the bottom right of the frame. they are with two japanese ships.











another angle of the same shot. these pics are GREAT! david tells me the even better ones are classified! i can't imagine.
(after seeing the water, anyone want to book their vacation? we are currently taking reservations!!!!)
since it's still wednesday here, i thought i would show you what i wore today. and i DID clean my room today!!! phew... it needed it!!!

a good day. we all napped, and again, i woke up a little before nora. i have realized this week, a she has napped a few times, how WONDERFUL it is to have two kids sleep in the afternoon!!! wow. (now, the late nights because of it are another story...)

i had an ob appointment today. my midwife wants another ultrasound... so one more pic of the boy! and one more check to make sure i can try for a vaginal delivery!! (on that note... the boy is currently not facing the right way. SO EASY to change and move right now, but he and i WILL be having some conversations about his position in the near future!)

lastly, a blog is a one-sided conversation. i don't necessarily get to hear questions or feedback from you (although i welcome it!). and i am not always sure that what i type comes across the way i meant it. i LOVE my husband and my life. i love where we live. i don't sit at home, moping because david isn't here. and, i got an email from him today that said, "this kind of morning
reminds me why I joined the Navy. " it makes a wife so happy to hear that HE is so happy in what he is doing. i tell him all the time that i will support him in whatever he does, but it's so much easier when he is enjoying himself. he's had a (long, busy, exhausting) good week. his guys got a great commendation from the captain on an exercise they did. let's be honest... it's cause of their fearless leader, david! anyway... i just wanted to make sure it came across correctly. i miss my husband, desperately. but, life is good.

OHHHH... really lastly, my sissy was on TV this morning! and she did a great job. so, check out here clip here!!! hit "play" under the weather man. SO PROUD of my sis!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Love to hear this! I had to google "Na Pali Coast," but now I'm hooked! Beautiful. I don't suppose there's any way we can check that out when we're out there, huh.

Love you guys!
AJ