09 November 2011

brightening up my day...












my daughter saw this one first...











amazing! we went for a walk while we watched daddy's ship pull out.

















this boy, formerly sick, was "stuck in a cage". yesterday, we went to yogurt land to get daddy some treats before he left today. and james threw up ALL OVER yogurt land. awesome. and the lady didn't even ask to see my id to give me the military discount. so, she TOTALLY knows me. and now knows that my son threw up all over her store and had to clean it up!











i broke down and watched the "i ate all your halloween candy" you tube videos. the kids weren't sure what to think.

so, when we woke up this morning, jamey didn't want to put on a pull up. so, we went with unders. and he was wonderfully dehydrated. he ONLY had a wet pull up at nap time. NO wet unders, but no successful attempts in the potty. oh, and he ONLY wanted to "do it like daddy does". fun times in the haile household today.

currently i am watching the "CMAs". sweet fun! LOVED the first bit.

No comments: