13 November 2011

this isn't what you dream about??

i laid in bed last night thinking about the new layout. and this morning, here it is!!!
i lit a candle last night in my bedroom. it was heaven. i loved it!!
a sweet boy in heaven at a birthday party today. buzz and woody toys galore!! the only problem was that he didn't get to take home the presents!

so, we all seem to be on the mend. here's hoping! even david seems to be avoiding getting sick... from what i can tell.

i had a girl who wanted to sleep in my bed again last night. but then decided that she wanted to go back to her bed. and then back to my bed. i promised her that if she stayed in her bedroom tonight, she could sleep with me tomorrow night.

it was a long day, with a lot of sewing. i can't wait to show it all to you tomorrow... tonight, i am going to put my feet up and watch a silly, girly movie. fun times for me!!!!

No comments: