08 November 2011

in an instant...












my baby girl began "reading" surf magazines. and loving them.











and writing letters...











can you find my handsome hubby???

















getting his baby on! loving that sweet baby p.











on the flight deck with my hubs.

with all the ladies!!
my boy this morning. i kept him home from school because he just didn't seem right. and about three minutes after i took his pic, he threw up. sweet... all over me. in starbucks. so, we had a fun morning... snuggling on the couch, watching "cars 2". and throwing up.
the most incredible rainbow i have ever seen. with a double on top. yesterday morning!
the girl i picked up from school. isn't she a doll??

another lesson learned yesterday... the marines still have an archery range on their base. cause we still use archery??? couldn't figure that one out????

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the group picture of David. And he is easy to pick out because he is the most handsome!!! Cute pics of the kids! Never would have guessed from the pic of James that he was about to be sick!! I MISSED looking at the blog while I was without internet!!!