02 April 2011

saturday...

making chicken nuggets for dinner, cookies for a friend... staying busy on a lazy saturday. (chicken nuggets recipe stolen from my awesome MIL- crush a bag of chips, dip chicken in a beaten egg, then in chips. shake bag. put on tray and cook for about 20 min at 350*, turning once.... my kids go NUTS for them!)


planning ahead... making bread for a party next week...


my recent favorite kitchen accessory... pampered chef (they should sponsor me for this!) oil spray (use instead of "PAM"). just fill with oil of choice (i have a litle olive oil, knowing i wouldn't use it all up before we pack up again), and spray. bonus... bottle is reusable and doesn't release those "deadly" (or at least environmentally unfriendly) spray things in the air...


baby boy bonked his head... and just wanted to snuggle...


he had to have all his cards, and fell asleep on me this way! it was so precious! (and scary, since he HAD just bonked his head.... thankfully it was past nap time, so i figured he was okay.. and his pupils looked fine! he was not a fan of me shining lights in them to make sure!)

No comments: