12 April 2011

ant invasion...












did i post this? my sweet daughter!











a school production!

















playing baseball...
















grammie came down (again!!! i am going to MISS this!), and played some baseball!










a new "product"... my friend ordered one from me... for my birthday party!





some friends... karen and angie! both due any day. they have been hanging out a bit at our house. after the left, the next morning, nora climbed in bed with me and said, "mommy, you don't look like you have a baby in your belly". umm, since i DON'T have a baby in my belly, i am thankful for that!











the girls who came out to celebrate my birthday!





my sweet friend, whom i met 5 weeks ago at kids' swimming lessons, threw me a birthday party. i was so thankful! it was fun to have some rhody girlfriends together in one place. i will miss this place!!! h went all out, and decorated in all pink hydrangea, too! (flowers, plates, napkins...) she was doing some serious PR for me that night!
















our friend a came over with her two boys... nora just snuggled up!
















jamey saw this as his opportunity to "play" in the doll house!!

















and then, snuggle up with miss a!

so, we have ants. i mean, ANTS. there were like 20+++ the other night i killed in about 10 minutes! my sweet hero of a husband went out and got spray and traps. i have only seen two since! LOVE him.

we had a great weekend away up in new hampshire... more pics to follow!

No comments: