04 August 2009

baby crack...

a beautiful rainbow...
























david's "i love me" room (or area of the garage...)














my "i love me" area... quite possibly my favorite part right now!!!













our neighbors came over the other night for dinner... the girls (who are about four months apart) were off in the corner, just chatting. it was SO CUTE!! we are so thankful for good neighbors!

















our neighbors have AWESOME kiddie toys...











nora and addison played in the balls while the mommies worked out together... it's been fun to have a good workout buddy!!

the other night, i was trying to get dinner ready... and nora got to watch "baby bach" (and she asked for it by name...). i had james on the floor so i could get have my hands free, and he is not loving the swing anymore. they loved the "baby crack"!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your first house "home" will always be very special.
I felt very grown up when I had two kids and had my first portable dishwasher-that was wonderful!
Mrs G.(Elizabeth)
Yeah for David's space!