06 March 2013

what i wore...

earrings that were a birthday present.  and just the right pop of color!  
and a necklace from lisa leonard.  it was also a gift!!

sunday after church...  chris is in a thrifted polo shirt and hand me down jeans.
nora is in a clearance target shirt and shorts... and she loves to carry her baby brother!
and i am in a gap cardy...  from 2003.  when i graduated from college.  
and a dress that my sister left here last year.  (i also wore hand me down prada 4 inch heels to church.... those were fun!!!)

a lunch date with my hubby!  again, a shirt my sister left here (h and m, i think!), shorts that i made in rhody...  they are yellow, with a hint of grayish...  i LOVE them!

today, after a 3 mile run...  my victoria secret shirt from the NEX.  LOVE the hot pink!  and cheap old navy shorts....  and a new hair cut!

earrings that my mom gave me a few years ago... and the same lisa leonard necklace...
and, a new sticker for my phone...  a super cool company located on the north shore...

and, mixing gold and silver... i LOVE this bracelet.  it's such a good reminder for me that God is in control.  and i just have to "be still and know".  again, from lisa.  her jewelry has become a staple in my life recently! 

linking up with lindsey from the pleated poppy... hop on over to enjoy!



No comments: