15 March 2013

beach fun!

the man i love....  watching the planes fly!

sweet baby.  hope it was just sand he was eating!

running after dad.  

writing in the sand...

i know.  different saturday, same beach.  hope you aren't sick of seeing the same pics.  we met some friends from church at the beach and had a blast!  

it's been a busy week.  after i posted about the way things were going, i feel like i am just struggling the end of this week!  trying to focus on the heart of the matter with my kids is hard work!  so much easier to just fix the behavior!  (and, it has produced good rewards.  both in them and me!!)  

and, my fam is all on vacay.  and i am sad to not be with everyone!  always a bummer...  (except, we can still relax on the beach!)  however, the in laws are coming soon.  i can't wait.  it coincides with spring break and we have some fun things planned!!  some date nights... some new hikes...  maybe even some surfing!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am NEVER sick of seeing the same pics! I just wish I was in them!!