07 March 2013

blast from the past!!!

my mom and me...  san diego 2004

my sweet bro and me...  probably 2004

byssa and me surfing!!!  summer 2004

on our way home from paris... nov, 2004

in amsterdam, nov 2004

if you ain't dutch, you ain't much...  nov 2004

with my mom, nov 2004 
apparently we liked this pose!!!

with my friend from 4th grade, lb!  coronado, jan 2005

with my two favorite boys!  nov 2004, vienden, luxembourg

high school friend, coronado april 2005

the night i said, "i love you" for the first time to my (now) hubby.  
april 22, 2005 (aka my birthday!)

getting promoted on the uss missouri, may 2005

out for david's birthday, may 2005

visiting lt in hawaii, june 2004
(who knew i would be LIVING here a few years later???  or that we would both be married and our girls would be besties, too??)

work girls...  disneyland  august 2004

i found my old, old kodak gallery albums the other day. i guess shutterfly took them over when kodak shut down!  anyway, it was fun to look at all the old pics... and i thought you might enjoy some of my life before i started blogging!!!  

i have gotten a few orders this week, and it's been really fun to sit down at my sewing machine quite a bit!  

i also got to do a field trip with jamey.  we had a blast!!!  pics to come this week!!!

No comments: