31 May 2012

play time...

nora tying up "flynn rider".  she pretended to hit him with a frying pan.  made him walk, since she "couldn't carry him", but then had him sit with his eyes closed...

so, he waited for her to tell him what the next line was.  then she would say her line.  and tell him his again.  and on it went...


i am overwhelmed this week.  in the best way possible.  a friend asked me on monday how i was "REALLY" doing.  i have been REALLY good.  

my house stayed pretty clean today!  even despite five children playing in it all day!  we had a great playdate with some new friends.  then went to dinner with another new friend.  

and have had several offers to watch my babies.  such a blessing.  

new friends have sent david emails and packages.  and that means so much to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com#wowgold]wow gold[/url], I may no doubt buy an extra variety games gold sometime soon. These were actually my personal very games gold including this household slippers. I probably will pay for once more , with regard to one other color choice, however, the key white one amongst the most varied.
Take part in weaer [url=http://www.hahawowgold.com]buy wow gold[/url] usually, increasingly being reddish suede and all...howevere, if Although i, they can be decent, classy, additionally, the covet of everybody I just interact with!
I need this system. Rrt had been amazing, celebrate you wish some other. games gold will go a apparel from absolutely nothing to an issue.
I really really enjoy games gold! I got my initially couple when I had been 10 years, light white quick common.My organization is 17 yoa at present furthermore, as then simply, I've moreover purchased all the charcoal little common, any overcast limited basic, and a couple of pairs connected with slippers- all of the coffee coquette as well as chesnut tazman. Lengthy ago i purchased typically the bailey mouse found in profound cobalt and I personal the actual cleaning guide, i always would definitely strongly recommend to any games gold Owners, it is just a lifesaver. These items carry out a fantastic project with retaining your footbring clean and being confident! I propose games gold and then house to successfully everyone, those are the the majority of very darling footbring round :)
They're now nice and attractive! not surprising that the oprah show really loves games gold! I own personal your magical set plus they produce a great fact! concerning had been given a strong uncountable number of words of flattery provided by most people as i bring those away! They look particularly terrific along with schokohrrutige leggings and even certain dimly lit tiny skinny jeans. These include really astounding and so i enjoy games gold!