30 May 2012

what i wore wednesday...

a baby on my hip!  he wasn't happy while i was trying to get ready.

by the way, the top is free people from nordy rack...
his is gap

a beautiful bracelet made by auntie rebecca...

eighties night for bunco.  side ponytail.  
blue mac eyeshadow!

church on sunday.  
top from nordstrom b.p.
skirt from eddie rodriguez.  (it was a great store that went out of business in 2005.)
tanks by old navy.  they were $4 each!  LOVE them....

more tanks by old navy
jeans were a hand-me-down.
headband from nordstrom b.p.


phone cover from h & m
dinosaur stickers added by jamey.
necklace from funky vintage lovey.    
i LOVE this necklace.  i wear it daily.  it makes me think of david all the time!!!

what i didn't wear... but i organized my closet today!!!  doesn't it look wonderful!  

today was cleaning day at our house.  it was awesome.  the kids played SO SWEETLY together.  christopher napped so well, and also rediscovered a love for his swing!  

my house is so nice and clean.  i am relishing it.  i will post a video tomorrow of how cute my kids were.  they thought i was resting for a second, and kept on playing.  and i caught it on video.  

tonight, i met david's replacement on his ship.  he and his wife came over for dinner.  they happened to get here right about bedtime.  i had prepped the kids.  they could say hi, then go to bed.  so, they went upstairs, and played and fell asleep.  it was great!  and i am excited for david and the new friend on his ship!  

linking up with lindsey for wiww...

1 comment:

Style Mentor™ said...

I need to organize my closet. You have just inspired me! I found you on Pleated Poppy, nice to meet you!