26 October 2011

some new things...













awhile ago, i posted about my trip to savers and the kids' consignment store. i don't think i wrote about it, but i had been wanting a basket to carry my cleaning supplies. but didn't want to spend much. so, for $1.99, i got my basket!! and it was so handy as i cleaned my house this morning. it saved me from trying to carry everything and losing things, or running up and down the stairs. plus, it just looks pretty, so i feel better!

















the finally done bassinet! i am so excited about it!!! the bassinet was $30 at the consignment store. the grey bed sheet-now material- was $6.99 at savers. i used about half a yard of the minky fabric, so about $4.00, and then the extra white was leftovers cut up from a sheet i had. so perfect!!!











and my new baby bumpers. did i ever show you these? OBSESSED!!!













nora found this book today. with an erasable marker. she had SO MUCH FUN coloring in this book. then, she couldn't find the cap to the marker. i told her it would lose it's ink. a few minutes later, i noticed jamey's face looked like this. when i asked him what happened, nora told me, "i was checking to see if the ink ran out yet...". awesome!

yesterday, i was commenting on how pretty something was. my sweet 2 year old told me that it was just like me! aww... sweet boy!

No comments: