23 October 2011

and for today...

my cupcake from yesterday. it was supposed to be a rose. but i got some good tips!

my outfit for david's "aloha crisp" dinner thing the other night. notice my completely unmade bed and super messy room! awesome...

my chocolate covered strawberries. i think the best part of that "class" yesterday was eating our "work". and, learning a new little secret! you'll have to come visit if you want to experience!

my sweet babies... waiting for the doctor to come in. playing with these little "cars" cars that james is OBSESSED with. OBSESSED. it's so sweet. and check out nora's hair. it's got a HUGE flower in it! her pic. so sweet...

new church this morning. we tried the hickam air force base chapel. it was pretty good. i think we'll go there next week. it was nice to see a bunch of familiar faces and to meet more people! it was weird to see this big sign that said "naoc alert". (david thinks it means "national air operations center"- read "air strike") definitely not something you see in every church!!

and... for the BIG NEWS!!! someone dropped their phone in the pool yesterday. unfortunately, HIS line wasn't ready for an upgrade, so he graciously took my cracked and shattered phone and let me get a new toy! i FINALLY have my iPhone! so much fun. the guys at the store laughed when they saw my phone and realized it still worked. after six months of being shattered! sweetness....

No comments: