12 January 2010

ready for bed...

i couldn't fail today. it's still today here. so here is my post for today! you get to hear about my run last night! we had an awesome one!!! we ran the same route we ran last monday, 4 miles, and cut off 6 minutes of our time... so fun!!

as an aside... let me share a funny story. david made fun of me tonight for this. just to show you i haven't lost my blond roots!! a friend was over the other day and i asked how old she was. she said "six". and i said, "so, you'll be seven on your next birthday?".... uhh... here's your sign!!! then tonight, asked a friend how old he was. david kindly reminded me that we JUST attended his 30th surprise birthday party. boy, i feel sheepish!!!

i took some cute video and pictures that i promise to post tomorrow!! the kids are boycotting naps and we had friends over all morning... AND, i had to finish my Bible study for tonight. so, that's that... time to floss my teeth!! goodnight!

3 comments:

Kristin Presley said...

No offense Michelle, but is it worth a blog without pics?

Kristin Presley said...

Ask Amos what she thinks!

Kristin Presley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.