06 May 2014

more of the beach...

taking my boy on a date... with byssa and mom-mom.  this was post pooping all over the carseat and me.  awesome!  and i am sure everyone was thinking- "oh that first time mom..."  little do they know!  i love when people see me with just him.  or him and chris.  and comment on the number of kids, and the shock on their faces when i say he's my fourth!!!

the beach...  

sweet little boy!

my boys at the beach.  

back at bellows...  

j wanted his own shot.  middle children!

back on that date...  loving on his aunty byssa!

these first few days on my own have gone so well!  i am so thankful.  it was such a blessing having alyssa here and i continue to miss her presence!  so do my kids.  nora had her big presentation in school this week.  i went to the grocery store with 2 kids by myself!  (not a huge feat when one slept the whole time!)  

life is good.  i am watching all the moving trucks lining our street, and just waiting our turn.  it's a big moving summer for this neighborhood!



1 comment:

Andrew said...

That's my middle child! Gotta stand up to the man, or he'll get you down... Middle children unite!