11 May 2014

it's mother's day...

my boot camp class!  love these women.  and the workout. 

my trainer and brandon in his dumbbell fitness onesie!

nora's class had a mother's day brunch.  and they made us these packets!  so sweet.  the kids served us and she was the best!  making sure i had everything i needed, getting me more to drink!

my girl and me!

james napping...  he kept telling me he wasn't tired!

mini-me.  

nora's note:  "my mom is specil.  my mom is outstanding.  thank you mom.  i love you.  my mom braids my hair.  you love me.  i promes i will love you forever and alwas.  (note, i's are dotted with hearts...)"  "marvolas.  oh how wondererful.  makes me feel loved"

all about mom:
my mom is 33 years old.  
she likes to read to me.  
the best thing she cooks is egg caserol.  
her favorite food is cupcaks.
har favorite thing to do to relax is have her kids not wake her up.
we like to play together.
she is really good at sewing.
as you can see, my mom is special because i love her.
my mom is really good at cooking.
to relax, she snuggs with babby brandon.
she likes to shop at target.
i love most that she loves me.
if i could buy her anything, it would be a movie that she wants.
while i am at school, my mom goes to the beach.
my mom is pretty as a rose.
she is sweet as a snowflake.
she is as smart as a math expert.
but most of all, she is as special as a new preset.

moms.  i am so thankful for mine!  she has been my best friend for as long as i can remember.  and such a great role model.  i am so thankful for her influence in my life.  if i could be half the mom she is, i will feel like i succeeded!  

and i love my husband.  and he is such a great man, because of his great mom!  so thankful for my wonderful mother-in-law.  

happy mother's day to all the moms out there. 

No comments: