09 May 2014

and then...

found these on my camera...  

loving the baby!

c had to get in on that!

fam pic on Easter...  as good as it gets.  and missing our sailor!

just keeping it real.  

with mom-mom!

nora working on her presentation for this week.  did i mention yet that she chose anne frank all by herself.  and learned a lot.  her presentation was on monday and she did a great job!  (i cannot get the video to post!)  i forgot her paper she needed.  and my heart dropped!  but, she totally rocked it.  and, even did it in first person, which wowed the teacher!  i was so proud of my girl!  and she worked so hard on her poster!  

so, after my post last night, i decided to make tonight CRAZY!  we went to the pool, came home and did baths while i fed one child and made dinner for the other three.  then, rushed out the door to the family group meeting for the ship.  then got home 45 minutes after bedtime and threw kids in bed while one screamed for his bedtime snack!  actually, it was a really calm night (except for poor b crying when we got home), and went well.  not a lot of snuggles, but it was 8 before anyone was in bed!

i finished my 30+ (this year i think it was 45) credit hours i need to keep up my nursing license.  and painted my nails.  because it's mother's day weekend.  and they needed done.  especially my toes!

No comments: