28 September 2011

crafting...

nora doing some coloring...

christopher and me...

this girl scares me. ALL THE TIME! nora will leave her in random places and it freaks me out! like this... the kids were at school and i came downstairs after showering and jumped through the roof!

yet another rainbow. that turned into a double rainbow. saw another one this morning...

sweet boy, watching tv before i got out of bed. i love him!

had my 24 week check up today! glad to know that christopher is doing well! i have an ultrasound again in four weeks to check on my placenta. and have made a deal with david and my dad. no more running, but i can continue to work out (especially since the midwives say i can keep working out!). so... no running. but i am enjoying being able to work out. and have been contracting still... so apparently that is what i do this pregnancy!

nora had gluten accidentally at school today! love that it's not my fault, but am so sad watching this girl who doesn't feel good. and is so lethargic! sweet thing.

No comments: