15 June 2011

my kids...

my newest little peanut... apparently i am 9 weeks along, not 8... making me due on january 19th! fun times...

a pic of me... my hair is growing like MAD!

my three kiddos!!!

snuggling before bed...

singing to each other...

nora... when watching a movie- "mommy, it's the ball that we live on. the one called earth. the one God created". (you know, the universal thing, i think...)

me... nora, look, it's justin beiber

nora... what's a beaver? doesn't a beaver live in the ocean?

oh... and my nurse today asked if i had other kids at home. i said i had two other ones. then she turns to me and says, "so, is this your first baby?". umm... no???? is this a test?

i think that's all i got tonight...

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the pic of Nora and the ultrasound. She looks so proud! Can't wait to see you soon!

Kate D said...

Hey! Congrats, Lady! #3, Holy Cow!

Laura said...

Loooove the long hair! Gorgeous =)

Sabrina Scruton said...

Congrats on peanut #3-you look amazing by the way!