06 June 2011

a face painting...

a tired girl in the car...

eating ice cream at chick fil a...

getting her first face painting...

my lovely princess...

singing to lady antebellum... "all i want to do". (the whoo hoo song, as my kids call it...)

nora started singing carrie underwood's "undo it". "you stole my happy, you made me cry, you took me on a bicycle and took me for a ride, i want to undo it". it was so cute!

we went to the computer place again tonight... nora wanted to play on the computer and i wanted to go to nordstrom rack. then, chick fil a kids' night for dinner... everyone ate, including ice cream for the kids, for $15, PLUS face painting. and, i got a survey to fill out and would get a free chicken sandwich! can't beat that...

the kids got to ichat with daddy today and LOVED it!!

No comments: