11 August 2010

cousins...













first, pictures from my fabulous weekend... chagrin falls!


















date night...


















double date night... lori and andrew met us for dessert!












the gift!












placemats and napkins!












the wedding...


















my mom!












my daddy. gee... where do you think i get my good looks?? kinda scary, huh?












at the pool with libby and will!!












libby jumping in!












no-fear nora...












gosh, i LOVE this boy!!!


















sweet baby boy!












english cousins!












amos cousins!

after a great weekend, we drove up to pittsburgh yesterday to see cousins. we actually saw THREE sets! what a busy, fun, full day! it's pouring rain out and thundering. a weird sound for this california girl!

my kids are growing up so fast! i can't believe it! james can say so many things now! and nora is like a 13 year old in a 3 year old body! nora is on an "i love you"-saying kick. she constantly tells me how much she loves me! it's SO precious! i am loving it.

No comments: