10 May 2010

stop... or my mom will shoot!!

so, if i am holding james when getting in the car, i usually put james in first, then nora. so, when nora is waiting, i tell her to stand next to and touch the car.

when we were in florida for spring break, we saw the tail end of a car accident, and it is imprinted in nora's mind. she now, every time we are in a parking lot, says she has to hold my hand so a car doesn't bonk her.

and this is how she has started touching the car. it makes me laugh every time, because she looks like she's about to get frisked or something. but, it works! and she's deathly afraid of being bonked. (then, she will tell me, i will be sad!!)

in fact, JUST after i took this pic, the car next to us started and she jumped so high and frantically grabbed my hand so she wouldn't get bonked!!!

btw... we were getting some divey mexican food for dinner in honor of em's last night here. SO GOOD!!

No comments: