18 May 2010

my kids...

james had a doctor's appointment the other day, and he's gained another pound! sweet, chunky little boy! not that i was nervous about his weight gain, but, not what i anticipated with him moving around so much more! he's getting SO MUCH more confident standing up on his own, but no steps yet. he wants to so badly! we had a friend over today, and she had a 4 month old. james was JEALOUS when i held her!!

although, both nora and james have been jealous of each other recently. i can't hold one without the other. and james is super mommy-centric right now! (although daddy can trump mommy...) he cries going in to the nursery, and they said he was super clingy in there on sunday. curious to me... nora was NEVER that way and we haven't done anything different with james. except that david has traveled a bunch recently. and i don't know if it's in my head or if that's the reason. either way...

and nora... loved this 4 month old. i will upload pics tomorrow. she couldn't stop kissing her. she was so concerned that mikayla couldn't play with the toys nora gave her. or that she would cry. nora sat and read several books to her. it was PRECIOUS!!! absolutely precious! and when they left, she kept saying "bye kay-ya. bye kay-ya!!!". her memory is incredible! tonight she asked me if i want to have lobsters at grammie and grandpas.

yesterday, we were talking about mom-mom and she told me mom-mom was sad. i asked why and she said it was because nora wasn't at mom-mom's house. and that when nora went there, she would be happy!!! too cute...

she also told me, when i commented on her coloring, that it sucked. AWESOME!!! time to work on my language!!! daddy told me she didn't get that from him... i think it was a hint! awesome... at least she is still correcting the world for saying "oh my gosh". she tells me ALL THE TIME, "i say 'oh my goodness', not 'oh my gosh'". so sweet!!! i love that girl... and that boy.... now off to bed!

No comments: