11 February 2010

seriously???














nora and her new "personal penguin". thanks mom-mom. although, nora is worried about the penguin's lack of clothes. i have to go put a dress on it!













our girls night last night! so much fun... my sweet husband took awesome care of the kids! and even tried to make cornbread for my Bible study lunch today. i forgot we had no milk, so when i got home (at 10:45), he offered to go get milk and make it! (i did it this morning...)

so, remember that awesome picture of my turban last night? i was getting the car ready to go (i was driving the girls), and had to take the stroller out of the back of the car. to do that, i had to open the garage door. i was in a tshirt and running shorts, and figured my neighbors wouldn't really be able to see me. (totally forgot about the turban) of course, sadie took off (she NEVER does), and i was yelling at her, and out in the street. awesome. it wasn't till i was going back to the house that i remembered how fabulous my hair looked!!! awesome.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This image of you running after Sadie at night with curlers in your hair made me laugh out loud! Love you!