02 February 2010

the princess and the pea (nut)...

















this is what i got when i asked them to twirl around in their princess dresses! they turned around and stood there.















nora and adison. (our neighbor) nora was begging for her to come over. she didn't stop kissing and hugging her for the first 10 minutes she was here. and she kept asking adison "how are you? i missed you". too cute!
















my sweet boy cried himself to sleep this morning. it took about ten minutes. no sooner had he fallen asleep did the call come i was expecting... "go to the condo and let the workers in". i had held off putting james to sleep anticipating the call. so, got him up, loaded everyone (including the dog- my diapers were drying on the line and i didn't want to take them off to put sadie out there to put them back on when i got home 20 minutes later) in the car, got to the stoplight and a second call came... "they aren't coming today, you can stay home". (let me say, SO NOT HIS FAULT! but, funny and frustrating nonetheless...)















my sweet boy watching tv


how i found her yesterday... just reading in jamey's room...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Michelle you have the CUTEST kids in the world. I am not sure what I like more, her calling you Ursula, or her telling you to stop. They litterally both had me LOL. I love you and miss you guys! XXOOXX