07 October 2009

goal...

david taught nora how to kick the soccer ball through the opening in her play house. then, to run around shouting "goooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll"! she loves to do it! it was quite fun to watch.

so, another doctor's appointment today... james' six month. get there 30 min early (knowing they usually take FOREVER and we had to be out by 11am). and... they didn't have me scheduled. at all. ever. for his six month. now, it was in my phone, because i made the appt at his 3 month and put the date/time in my phone calendar so i wouldn't forget or lose the paper they give you. and it wasn't made. and my doctor was out of town. so, they said they would fit me in. i waited two hours and had to pay $3 in parking fees and NEVER got seen.

the doctor just called to apologize. and wants me to reschedule. cause i want to go back! anyway... that was our day. but the kids were, again, angels. awesome.

the end... thanks for listening. just a video today because i am too lazy to upload my pictures. james babbles all the time. he is ALL OVER the floor, rolling and whatnot. he can get up on all fours and rock. i am remembering what it's like to have a mobile baby. and not have little pieces all over the house! inspires me to have a cleaner house.

nora loves jeffrey. she copies him in everything! last night she asked for her "weppie" (what jeffrey calls his blanket). nora doesn't have a blanket. or weppie. but jeffrey had one, so she wanted one. so cute!

btw... nora now gets on the potty by herself... and does it all by herself!

No comments: