16 October 2009

Bible verses

here are the two verses i promised. in the one, nora stops EVERY TIME to say "wait, how does it go?". she knows. she's just testing me! it's so cute. TOTALLY not sure where she learned the first one. it's not the one they are learning at Bible study. maybe sunday school?

james got his first tooth yesterday! i was so glad to see it had broken through!!

it's been a fun and busy week! i love four day weeks! they go by so much faster. we have struggled a bit with obedience, so if anyone has any creative measures, let me know!

here was something i am considering... check it out on youtube. sorry, i can't figure out how to actually get the video on here! but, a friend said she tried this and got some awesome stares and comments! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WwGtzAacVA

1 comment:

Kate D said...

oh my gosh that youtube vid had me cracking up out loud all by myself. i'm totally using it.