18 June 2013

sparkly!

doing sparklers...  at 7 pm, while it's still totally light out.  cause i didn't want my kids up that late!

loving it...

she ADORED auntie laura.  it was so fun to watch the two of them together...  nora loved helping her in the kitchen!!!

out with my boy...

the beach....

a lot of cards were played...

sweet baby girl.  in her outfit i bought!

forgot to add this to the father's day post.  my favorite pic of late!

working out...

they saw me with my exercise bands.  

what i think heaven might look like...

i have been rearranging the house this week.  and organizing.  and purging.  we have WAY too much stuff.  especially by way of toys!  and, we haven't lived somewhere longer than a year since nora was 1.  so, it was time to do some cleaning... since we have been here 2 years!  closets were filling with junk.  desk drawers had papers i didn't need.  it's such a good feeling.  or it will be when i am not surrounded by piles!!!