19 June 2013

can't remember...

the life.  nora was balanced on the dolphin when i started taking the pic.  it was so cute...  and i loved being able to just sit and watch them!

my sweet girl...

meeting a new friend!

my baby and me!

sweet girl...

david's college roommate's wife and daughter.  so lovely to meet them!

cousins!

cousins.

cousins!

let's go fly a kite!

can't remember if i posted this.  but love this kid!

four on a couch!

my girl and me!

road trip!!

ipads...

more vacation pics.  can't remember if i put some of these up or not.  but haven't uploaded pics of this week yet... i have been nitpicking.  literally.  picking lice nits out of my daughter's hair.  fun times!!!  anyway...  pics of that to come.  nora's been great with it, and asked at one point if she was going to be okay!  i had to laugh and realize that she didn't understand that while it's super annoying to have lice, it was such an easy thing.  comparatively!

No comments: