05 August 2012

summer randomness!

playing with friends...

did i ever show you the kimono that david got me for my birthday?

talking to his daddy...

lunch... sweet potato fries and fish in green sauce!!  love it...

(not my) dessert...  creme brulee in a pineapple...

sitting up so big!!!

bowling...

watching a helicopter land after boot camp....

it's the last true night of summer...  school starts for good in the morning.  nora's first day of kindergarten.  school for the next 17 years.  that is so crazy to think about!  she's handling it pretty well... me, i'm a mess!  (seriously, i am excited for her.  it's been fun to see God confirm where she is going this summer...)

aaaand... today is my brother's birthday.  it was fun to be able to celebrate with him again this year!  i am so thankful that he spent the summer here and am really going to miss my "manny".  he's a good man, and so much fun to be around.  he's going to be a great husband and father some day.  i am so proud of the man that he has become!  (i like to think it's cause i dropped him on his head when he was a baby!!)

No comments: