09 August 2012

school days...

nora's first day of school...

her classroom!

watching a ship pull in on a walk with my mom...

isn't she pretty??

loving time with my mom!

the chunkiest boy i know!

my sweet girl!

kisses from my boy...  he currently has an affinity for chewing my chin.  teething anyone?

nora passed her swim test this week.  she can go down the slide!!!   
(it entailed swimming 25 m and treading water for 30 seconds)

and go off the diving board... (although i didn't let her do the high dive!)

she got a necklace from daddy....
(he has deployment guilt, and her simple birthday turned out bigger!)

i get to snuggle this boy an awful lot!

and jamey enjoyed some days without his sissy!!!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Loving the kiddo info! Congrats to Nora Jeanne about her first day at school!