28 May 2011

a series of posts...

i spent the afternoon at urgent care with nora girl. she had a 103.2 temp AFTER 2 popsicles and 2 cups of water... but, she was better after some motrin and was herself at dinner tonight! and, now we have antibiotics for her. don't worry... the side effects only happen to 47% of people. that's what the handout told me. PHEW... so reassuring...

this was after we called to get a doctor's appointment earlier this week and they told me they couldn't see my sick child for the first appointment... i had to come do a well child appointment first! sweet... so when the urgent care doc told me to follow up with my primary care doctor, i was a little hesitant!

my kids on a walk the other day... i bought jamey's pants years ago, i think i was still preggers, and they were SUPER CHEAP on sale! i bribed the kids with popsicles to go on a walk!

the other day, i was catching up on the phone with a friend, and found SEVEN 500 and 1000 piece puzzles on the floor... i sorted through those SEVEN puzzles and managed to get (i think) all the pieces put back!

mmm... my great caregivers! actually, i was in charge, and he just wanted to be with mom-mom and pop-pop. in fact, he routinely tells me to go away so he can have mom-mom!

my little girl... again!

No comments: