24 May 2011

and the winner is...


we think we have a house in hawaii... or at least a general area! since i found out we were going to hawaii, i have wanted to live in a certain community on base. (by on base, i mean the housing community that the military has contracted out to a privatized company- think a rental property manager) and, david looked at 7 different homes, weighed each one, their area, and when we could move in, and the community i wanted won!! we are number 3 on the wait list, so hopefully it won't be too long! (less than 90 days would be best, because the the navy will store our stuff for that long. after that, we have to figure out what to do with it!) due to a variety of circumstances, i ended up getting exactly what i wanted in there! THANK YOU, LORD!

also, that's a pic of our new car!! my sweet hubby bought it for us this week... i think the color matches my car! aren't we cute... he has been a busy man. (and i am so thankful for him!) (oh, and my bro retouched the pic for me, since i don't know how to do that!!) thank you all for your prayers!

life here... it's been fun hanging out with lori and her kids again! and my mom and bro. although, i think my baby girl is sick... sore throat, tummy ache, fever. bad news for us!

that's all i got for tonight. i will pull out my camera this week, and take pics of the kids for you all! but tonight, i am going to bed early! and i am going to read a chapter of the Bible to chat with my hubs about....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT Michelle!! SO happy for you. Number 3 on the list isn't bad at all. Did Leigh and fam decide to do that too?

Love the new car. :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. I thought of you tonight as I was making the TJ green beans you introduced us too. :) Do you have TJ in OH?