29 May 2011

because i love my hubby...

















stef's shower gift from me! i need to get a pic of the whole quilt... I LOVE IT!!!










last weekend at stef's shower. nora was more concerned with her makeup!











sisters...











out at paladar...

















she just looked so big!!!
















he's obsessed with the tractor, and loved riding it with dd....











my brother threatened to braid his hair if i didn't cut it soon!!!

















he wasn't a huge fan...











eating her ice cream at dinner last night... she's a girl who loves her ice cream!!

















snuggling with his dd...

















how to win at cornhole...











enjoying the twilight!











i love my bro!!!











my sweet baby girl... her fever broke this afternoon, again (she was fine this morning, fever back again this afternoon), and she was a joy to be with!

















making smores! correct me if i am wrong, but these may be the kids first smores!

















in true jamey fashion, he took it apart and ate it piece by piece...

















talking to my sweet hubby!










nora cooking her first smore!!!! she was so proud of herself. and the storm rolled in seconds later. thunder, lightening.

my sweet baby boy praying before bed. thanking God for his gluten free pizza...

my sweet baby boy! i love his sweet baby belly... and his diapers!

i washed him off after his popsicle today, and he laid down in the puddle while i put the hose away...

my sweet kids and their popsicles...

enjoying his!!

so, we have had a great day! playing euchre, rook, euchre, more euchre. church was great. both kids took great naps. i got to chat with my hubby earlier in the day, instead of just at night. i snuggled with my sick baby. she started feeling better. i read a book and enjoyed the sun. a great day!

No comments: