09 September 2009

where did nora go?

i was cleaning up the kitchen the other day, and nora was playing in the family room. soon, i heard "where did nora go, mommy?". i walked in to find her covered up in this sheet, walking around. we played this game all morning. my favorite was when she walked into the wall!! (but very softly... i didn't even realize she was headed that way, then she turned and hit it!) she laughed, too!

she is a girl who knows what she wants!! you can hear her, in the beginning of the vid saying "stand up, mommy". but, she is the joy of my life! she's such a fun girl... i think i say that a lot on here, but this is such a fun age. her memory is INCREDIBLE! i think we are going to start working on Bible verses.

on the james front... his surgery is on friday at 8:30am. they say he should be in the or for about a half hour, then in recovery for an hour. then, at some point after that, we can take him home. they tell me that in the or, he will be uncasted, do the surgery, then recasted. i can't watch the surgery (ironically, they tell me i could watch another kid's surgery, but not my own), but we can be with him in recovery.

and, the best news is that i can feed him until 4:30 am! i thought my last chance would be midnight... and he would starve until after the surgery. so, we are going to get creative about feeding on thursday night!

he has such a little personality! he laughs with his whole body! (that will be the next video) and he LOVES the tv.... he is mesmerized whenever it's on!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my favorite quotes from that last video,"help me find me"and "i love you cheese." she's the cutest. no question.