11 September 2009

Hi! It's Mom-Mom (also known as Michelle's Mom, and Krissy), just letting everybody know that Michelle just called and James got out of surgery about 9:30. Then Michelle and David had to wait about 40 minutes for him to be extubated. They are now with James, who is groggy and in pain, but was able to nurse a little bit and is now in his mommy's arms. All is well.

I, in the meantime, was locked out of their house and David told me the only way to get in was to climb over the 6 foot fence. Thankfully, their next door neighbor, Matt, got home just as I was thinking about how I was going to climb over, not to mention what I would do with Nora while I was climbing over! Matt was A LOT more graceful than I would have been! that is a visual - me climbing over the fence!!!

No comments: