12 November 2014

vets.

nora came home from school with two notes.  here they are (as written by her):

Dear dad,
  I love that you are in the Navy.  You're so good at it.  Thank you!  Thank you for you're bravery and hard choices.  Thank you for keeping our country free.  Thak you for earning money for our family.  I'm inpresed with your hard work.  Thanks for trying your best, when making hard choices.

Your dauter,
Nora

Dear Mom.
  I love you. Thank you for serving our country, (even though you don't serve anymore). But I still love you.  I'm inspierd by your hard work.  I'm happy your my mom.  You're so good at being a mom.  Thanks for your hard work.  I love the picturs in your room of you and your mom and your grandmother in the Navy.  Thank you for your bravery.

Your dauter,
Nora

No comments: