12 November 2014

another day...

eating his first chicken.  at chick-fil-a.  

such a smiley boy.  having fun!!!

playing at the children's museum.

so fun!

the steam table!

my future engineer.  he was so frustrated cause the other kids kept messing up what he was doing!!!


wanted his picture on the cow.  

and oh my, when she posed.  this is the tame version!  told her she couldn't look so old!

the tornado bin.

so, we were at the children's museum yesterday.  nora and i were playing on this big game of mancala up at a table.  james kept wanting to play and i asked him not to.  then, two other kids came up and tried to mess up the game.  putting pieces in where they shouldn't.  i asked them not to, and they usually responded not super respectfully.  this one kid, however, did what i asked him not to.  then when i called him out on it, STUCK HIS TONGUE out at me.  (and he was older than nora!)  oh my goodness, was i appalled.  so help me if i ever find out my child acts that way to another grown up!!!  

fun to have a day off in the middle of the week.  and now back to normal life!!!

ps... my husband's love language is serving.  and oh how does he serve!  i came back to such a clean house, but he has been doing so much all weekend.  man am i feeling loved (and a little like a slacker!!!)

No comments: