18 February 2013

a windy hike...


more at our scenic blowhole stop...

the little spec of spray you see is actually the blowhole... it wasn't being super active while we were there!

had to grab a pic with my sis!


the girls on the hike...

four of the five girls...

daddy's girl!!!

the northern view...

southern..

cactus and the lighthouse


love this view!

again, looking north towards kailua

it was CRAZY windy... and rainy in other places.  thankfully not for us!

sweet boy loved his walk... (and now has a fever and is sick.  james and nora shared with him.  that's fun!)

happy baby... and silly boy!

love of my life!

love him!!!

my girl...

my sissy...

another view of the lighthouse...

my sweet girl!

love posing with her!  (this pic gave my mom a heart attack... we were close to the edge, but not too close.  and i took it.  i was way more worried about the bad word on the piling behind us and yelling at nora not to read it!!!)

the park.

another view...  

a great day.  woke up to run with a friend.  it was a great run and fun conversation while we ran.  then, came home and had coconut pancakes.  they were so good!!!  then, we left for the hike.  a fabulous hike with great views.  and then stopped at counter burger for lunch.  so yummy.  a good day.  now off to watch some tv with a friend and my mom.  loving this girl time!!!

No comments: