29 April 2012

randomness for a sunday...

my new shirt... "kiss me, i'm barefoot!!!"

my new vitamix...

and my pineapple juice.  i am buying pineapples much more regularly now!  it's just so good!!!

quinoa and my homemade marinara.  in my vitamix.  wish i got paid to promote them!  i am obsessed with it!!!

our "bath" outside...  

what nora has said is the best night of her life!!!

from last friday... helping me water the yard!!!

how is it that these kids look so big?

things you never want to hear your four year old say...

mommy, jamey went potty in the little potty.  i emptied it into the toilet for you.  

actually, she did quite well.  she didn't spill a drop!  i am quite thankful for her helpfulness.  today, she put james in bed for his nap while i put christopher down.  awesome!

we are getting dinner made for us by a dear friend!  i am quite excited...  about her being here and dinner! and tomorrow is BOOT CAMP!!  here's to not walking the rest of the week!!!

No comments: