28 April 2012

chris and i chilling at swim lessons...

i took the kids to see "chimpanzee" last weekend...

flowers from my parents.  they were beautiful and made my house smell so good!!

sweet baby boy in his smocked outfit.  he looked SO HANDSOME!  (don't mind the pink background!!!)

snuggling with his lovey...

more of the cute smocked outfit!  isn't he HUGE!  (nora was a little concerned that he was wearing a "dress".  it wasn't... it was a romper!)

my kids have been cracking me up recently.  

yesterday, at lunch, and tonight at dinner, james will, unprompted, say "thank you mommy for this food".  

this morning, nora got dressed and came in to show me her outfit.  it included a bathing suit top as her "bra".  under her shirt.  later today, she asked me what a bra was for.  i suppose i should be thankful for that!

jamey has been nursing his lovey on a regular schedule.  and putting him down for a nap.  

they were playing yesterday morning.  james was jonah, and i think nora was the mom.  james walked in saying, "i'm a prophet".  nora said, "no, you are a jew".  james said, "no, i am a prophet of God".  nora said, "no, you are a jew.  that means you love God.".  i tried to explain that he could be a jewish prophet...    i suppose there are FAR worse things my children could be playing!!!  

my family grew up playing "guessing men".  it consisted of my parents (usually my dad) coming up with a Bible character and giving us clues to guess who the man (or woman) was.  we have started doing this with my kids.  so today at lunch, james started doing guessing men for nora.  it was so cute.  and he would get so excited when she was right!  (i think the first clue was, "died on a cross for our sins")

after 13 hours of sleep for nora, we seem to be over the worst of the vog.  here's hoping!!!

No comments: