05 November 2010

snow...












one of my favorite things. although missing a few! but, (if you can't tell, they are starbucks mugs) good memories from the places i have visited. HUNTING down the ONLY starbucks, in the rain, in paris, with byssa. our stopover in nyc with my mom before my officer indoctrination school. a visit to hawaii to see lt, our family vacation in florida, a trip with my mom and sissy to la... got to see ryan seacrest. pike place... enough said. san diego, bought when i was out looking at apartments with stef. cleveland. and, the others that i remember... great britain, from stef, remembering our trips there. palm springs, remembering our wonderful trip to paul and paul's my first christmas out west. i love them!!!

















nora came with me to joann's on saturday. she found veggie tales fabric and HAD to have it. well, her brother also had to have some, so i cut it down the middle. that fabric has been priceless! james didn't sit still long enough with his to make it in the picture. but they sleep with it and it gets carried everywhere. why bother to sew it into something when it's so loved like this!











the christmas wreath i made! (and plan to remake for spring, fall, summer, etc!!!)

how i found my bathroom the other day. we had an accident on the couch, and this is the inside of the cushion. the outside was in the wash. not how i wanted to find my bathroom!!

btw... i woke up to snow on the ground today. interesting!! today i am leaving the kids with grammie and going away for the night!! i get to see my sissy and emmy. CAN'T WAIT!!

also to note... david and i went on a date. the service was horrible. and i woke up that night with my dinner revisiting me. at both ends. NOT FUN! thought it might be food poisoning, but david was visited by the same thing last night. now i am not so sure. fun times!!

my sweet boy just climbed on my lap and asked for a kiss. and a hug. then, had to wrestle down. such a sweet boy!!

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

I do recall hunting down some of those mugs with you and have one FROM you in fact. :)