27 July 2010

things...

in addition to my car being in virginia with my best friend, so is my computer. last night, i uploaded a ton of pics to byssa's computer, and i don't know where she hid it! so, no pics tonight... but a story about today...

i was asked to baby-sit for a friend. (you may have heard me mention baby will before) i LOVED being able to be here to help out!! so, will was dropped off at 7am. one of my kids had just woken up, the other soon to wake. will was back in bed by 8am for his first nap. fed my kids breakfast and thought will would be waking up soon. nope... 11am and he woke up! fed all three kids lunch (actually, i think will and i were the only ones that ate), james went to bed at 12:30, will at 1:30 (after some awesome snuggle time with him!!). went down with high hopes for the treadmill. i HATE the treadmill. but, saw no other outlet for exercise today. made it 3 1/2 minutes before the only awake child needed to go potty! managed to fit in a few more minutes after that. my boy woke up at 4pm, and will at 4:30pm.

threw all three kids in the car to take will home and get served a wonderful dinner (made my aladdins- my fav), and some treats! brought kids home, threw them both in bed... in the same bedroom! (past nights, one has been going to bed in the crib, the other in another room and transferred, until last night, one just went to sleep first!) i had two TIRED kids, and thought i would try. only had some serious laughter for about 20 minutes, and then a pull-up change and 5 minutes of tears after that... in all, less than 45 minutes for bed! much less than anticipated! we'll see how tomorrow goes!!!

it really was a glorious day. i had so much fun with will and my two kids! (although i am pretty sure i don't want a third FULL TIME any time soon!!! even though will is an angel!!) great dinner and catching up with friends! life... settling in!

No comments: