05 July 2010

overwhelmed...

well, you all wondered when it would happen. it was about 6:37 tonight. i am now overwhelmed about the move. and yet, i had time to sit and LAUGH at my favorite new blog... cakewrecks.com. seriously funny. and, they were just in san diego, and we didn't go. TOTALLY should have. back to being overwhelmed...

in your cleaning process, does it ever become more of a mess before it gets clean? that's how i clean and organize. it drives some people nuts (namely my husband and mom...). but, it's how i think and work. it hasn't worked so well with kids (perhaps that's why i haven't organized much in the last few years...), and is just frustrating me.

i finished up my latest and last project for now... well, minus the one that is accompanying me to maine... and packed up my sewing machine. that was sad. and my fabric. and scrapbooking stuff. all the "important" stuff i want to take with me.

and, in clearing stuff out, am living in a mess. but, i have gotten rid of a ton of food!!! (cleaning out cabinets! and then, went for a run tonight!! it was nice...

so, now off to bed. tomorrow, david gets an award, and sadie goes on an airplane. fun times. more pics from our WONDERFUL weekend to follow. too overwhelmed to upload them right now. and it's bedtime!!! good news... it will all get done!

No comments: