03 July 2010

friends... we are so blessed!



















out to lunch with max and his mommy...











denise was the FIRST PERSON EVER to hold nora. in her street clothes. she RUSHED in to catch my baby girl! (she had woken up with a dream that i was 8 cm, and called the hospital. there i was... 8 cm!) and we are still friends! i am so thankful for her. we met for lunch on friday!

















nora on the car...


















she wanted to put on her ballet outfit. and proceeded to PASS OUT on the couch! nice...












the three dresses i have been working so hard on! (AND, my first paid projects!!!)


















last night we went to the graves for dinner. the kids got to play croquet!



















nora was decent!













the graves were my first friends here. they took me in when i got evacuated for the 2003 fires. and have been family ever since. nancy took me wedding dress shopping. they were the first at the hospital for both kids! i have spent holidays and weekends with them. LOVE THEM!!


















nora managing youtube on my new phone!!



















loving our neighbor today...


















you can't see how bad it is, but james took an eyeball to the couch. it got him RIGHT on the eyelid... and shirred off half of his eyelashes. it's SO SAD! and starting to turn black and blue. at least it's less swollen today!













the other day with zoey and brayden. they both told me they didn't want me to move. SERIOUSLY!!! make me cry kids. i don't want to leave you either! (i even offered to take them with me!!! they were all for it!)

No comments: