20 April 2010

what i've been up to!!!














a silk dupioni flower girl dress!!!













new couch cushions!! (actually for outside, but i am enjoying them inside right now...)













a new wallet for me!!













the outside, with a ruffle!!

so, this is what i have been up to recently! don't mind the pictures. they were taken on my photobooth. nora has been painting happily on her new easel with watercolors. her favorite color to paint is black. but, i am keeping myself entertained while david is gone!!! i have a plan to start some dresses as gifts!!!

as an aside. why don't people get the hint. two ladies came to my door and asked if i wanted to join their Bible study. my child is running around naked. i may or may not be dressed yet (a result of sewing!), and i have told you that i am in TWO Bible studies and love my church. oh, and i am moving in two months. not interested. so, i probably am not going to change my mind! i will say "no" sweetly, however!! that would be a tough job... but, still no! thanks, i like my church!!! and i am saved. by grace. alone. through faith alone. wonderfully!! at least they didn't come during nap time and wake up my kids!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE your sewing projects, Miss Martha!!