22 April 2010

happy birthday to...

me!! it was a wonderful day. started with a sweet girl in my bed, snuggling, and will end with a cute boy snuggling in my bed! i made us pumpkin pancakes, went to Bible study, where everyone devoured my not-so-red velvet cake! (my fav!!) then, came home and BOTH kids napped!!! then, got a surprise ice cream visit from the hodges! (stef and kids) it was wonderful. i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those kids and their mom!!! i worked on a project for "peace bears"... a friend's organization that gives bears and support to women with pregnancy losses. (something very dear to my heart!) then, went to get a FREE, full-sized new cleanser from origins (they were running a deal today that if you brought in one you didn't like/use, etc you got theirs free! awesome... i had an old lotion lying around that i didn't like...). then, because we were out, and it was rush hour and dinnertime, the kids and i had a date/dinner at nordstrom cafe! i LOVE it there. it's been raining here for awhile, and i had creamy tomato basil soup and shared grilled cheese with the kids! SO FUN!!

then, came home, talked to the fam, and put the kids in bed. now, cleaning the house, finishing the project, and awaiting my hubby!!! thanks for all the calls/texts/facebook posts! it was a special day!!!

No comments: