13 December 2009

the princess...

















on the way home from church today. she was on the phone, and her favorite song came on. she wanted mom-mom to hear it.
















it was just such a cute expression. also, she refused to give me the phone back.










james pulled himself up onto this basket. he's getting so big!!! and check out those awesome legs!










the girls tonight.











staying warm... it was freezing!!! (okay, okay. it was about 60*)
















james was not a fan of the flashes. but, he was a great little space heater. i quickly grabbed him back from stef, and all the kids asked if they could hold him. i said no! it was selfish, but my lap stayed warm!!!

this morning, nora walked into the nursery, where i was working, after church. as soon as she saw me, she exclaimed "it's me! i am here. it's nora. it's me!!". too cute. no one missed her entrance (in a leopard print sweater with a fur collar, and matching leopard print velvet pants. and her awesome kenneth cole ballet flats. she looked awesome!). on her clothes note. who lets two year olds use markers at church? yes, she got marker on her sweater. yes, i got it out! but really, the kids come in "sunday best". markers?

tonight, we went to the parade of lights in the bay. it's a bunch of boats, all dressed up for Christmas, that sail by for about an hour. on the way home, james was crying. she told him "jamey, you obey your mommy. you are going to go to bed and no crying. do you understand me? i am the princess." oh man... she reminds me of a certain sister of mine. i think i am in for some fun!!!

1 comment:

CNB said...

I miss you! Cute pic of you and Steph! I was laughing when you said it was cold.. I miss SD's "cold". I am freezing here!!!